The Kentia palm or Howea Forsteriana is a popular choice among interior decorators because it is well suited for container growing. This elegant palm does very well indoors since it is extremely durable and slow-growing. Kentias have upright slender trunks and long arching, feathered, dark green leaves (also known as fronds).
- Light: Direct or indirect light
- Temperature: -4°C and up to 38 °C
- Water: Every 1-2 in a week, mist occasionally
- Dimension: approx. 120 cm in height
- Product color/size may vary from picture
- Sold in nursery pots