Air Purifying Plants, Bedroom Plants, Feng Shui Indoor Plants, Indoor Plants, Indoor Succulents and Cactus, Low Cost Indoor Plants, Low Light Area Plants, Low Maintenance Plants, Office Floor Plants, Office Plants
Sansevieria trifasciata ‘Laurentii’ or Snake Plant
- Let the soil dry between waterings.
- During the winter, water only about once a month.
- Wipe leaves with a damp cloth as needed to remove dust.
- Snake plants are rapid growers and may need to be divided annually.
- Divide and repot in the spring.
- If the plant is pot bound, it will flower occasionally.